Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone ID these streamers please

Article about: Hi, Do any of you BW collectors or accademics recognise these streamers please?? I aquired the pair some years back and would like to know just what thet are. I beleive them to be flag or st

Default Can anyone ID these streamers please

Hi, Do any of you BW collectors or accademics recognise these streamers please?? I aquired the pair some years back and would like to know just what thet are. I beleive them to be flag or standard streamers but would be happy to be corrected.
    Cheers Michael Ryan

Can anyone ID these streamers pleaseCan anyone ID these streamers pleaseCan anyone ID these streamers please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone ID these streamers please
    P
    Many

They are indeed Bundeswehr flag streamers, but I'm afraid I cannot provide more detailed information when it comes to institution date, award criteria and -practices etc.

They certainly can be presented to non-German formations as well; see this article featuring such a streamer's presentation to the U.S. 1st Air Cavalry Brigade:

Wulff sagt Danke in Afghanistan

Hope this is of interest anyway.

Hi Andreas, Thank you for your response and confirmation on these items. Are they issued or presented as a single item or as a pair? Also, how common or rare are they? To respond to your last line. I have yet to receive anything from you that is not interesting!! The Link looks interesting and the streamer in the photo certainly looks the same as mine but alas, I can not read German. However the photo makes the point.

With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael R

Sorry; I really have no further information on them. Perhaps Steve knows more about the subject.

Thanks anyway Andreas!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards MR