Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Cuff titles...............

Article about: Gentlemen, I know there were no 57er cuff titles and we all know that they were worn in accordance to Bundeswehr regulations as a device in the ribbon bar........but I was inspired recently

Default Cuff titles...............

Gentlemen, I know there were no 57er cuff titles and we all know that they were worn in accordance to Bundeswehr regulations as a device in the ribbon bar........but I was inspired recently by an image I saw showingof Karl-Heinz Glinder, President of the Verband Deutsches Afrikakorps, with an AFRIKAKORPS cuff title in his right arm.
    I decided to add a small display of reproduction titles of the type I suppose a veteran may add to his civvy jacket if an original was not to hand.....I found a source in France of superbly made pieces bevo and woven for not a lot of money, around 3-5 Euro each ! If anyone wants to contact this chap please pm me I will supply his contact details..............he has a varied list.
    See these images they make a nice and inexpensive backdrop to my lower shelf display !
    Prost ! Steve.
    I show the Karl-Heinz Glinder image again, courtesy of WAF member Sepp45.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cuff titles...............   Cuff titles...............  

Cuff titles...............   Cuff titles...............  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cuff titles...............
    P
    Many

great display.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    great display.
    I'll second that Harry!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...