Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Dealings with Tall Tom

Article about: Morning all I would imagine some of you have noticed Tall Tom ( Thomas Crossley) has been banned and I guess in some small way I am responsible for that so I would like to start at the beggi

Default Re: Dealings with Tall Tom

To commited!! From times to time!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dealings with Tall Tom
    P
    Many

Quote by Styx View Post
    This is such a shock. I can't believe a forum member would conduct themselves in such a manner.

I don't suppose TeutonicKnights did anything similar, to get himself banned? I've always wondered what he did, as he seemed like such a committed forum member.

Robbie
    I was wondering the same thing, actually- maybe it was explained somewhere already, but all I've seen is his sudden banning. He seemed like the last person to somehow get themselves banned, it was pretty unexpected.

Mat

Suffice it to say, TeutonicKnights offense was more in a Personal rather than fraudulent problem....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Robbie, he abused the "likes" system, turned it into a joke and also sent some very strange and harassing PM's to people. Richie C knew him from another forum some years previous and this was starting to follow the same pattern of behavior that got him removed from there.

These measures are always a last resort.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

ive looked through this thread and i have to say it all reminds me of a documentary i watched '' tall hot blonde '' which was all about someone pretending to be someone they weren't on an internet chat room. and someone got murdered as a result, the internet can be a dangerous place....

rory

?

I can't believe a forum member would conduct themselves in such a manner. Iam sorry to here what happend to you Mark and iam very impressed with Ade's investigation you went abouve the call of duty on this one , and i for one appreciate all the work done on this site by you and all the other MODS..Well Done Lads

Greg

?

Ive read through this entire thread and to be honest it struck me that this person is an immature and insecure 18yr old who felt that he had to invent a persona in order to compete with his peers, which unfortunately happens more often than not, instead of realising that there was no need to invent a character he decided otherwise, that in itself , and to whom he purported to be, was enough for him to be looked on with derision, then to compound the issue he entered into a transaction with another member, proving that there was deceit involved, further , more deceit by way of other accounts, the action taken here by the admin staff was correct and just, our friend and member who deliberated long and hard before explaining the facts also was correct in doing so, but i think a warning here should be made quite clear and one that hasnt been addressed as yet, impersonating a member of HM Forces and claiming service in a war zone is actually a criminal offence not withstanding wearing medals , then to advertise that fact compounds the offence, should any other future member who contemplates this action would be well warned in doing so, plus the dishonour that would be shown to the brave men and women who actually are in the fighting would be disgraceful in the extreme

?

reading thro this is very confusing , but i think this show how good of a job the mods all do to be able to track , trace and root out the bad apples !

WELL DONE !

Kind regards
    Alex

Quote by banksy View Post
    reading thro this is very confusing , but i think this show how good of a job the mods all do to be able to track , trace and root out the bad apples !

WELL DONE !

Kind regards
    Alex
    I suspect the mods of working for the Scotland Yard...
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Myself & Big Ned had our suspicions in October that he was a fake. As did other members,but he's really hung himself out to dry. Sad to rip folks off. I'm not too worried if he's a "wanna be" that's non-profit making but shafting people is OUT OF ORDER. Stewy

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast