Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Dealings with Tall Tom

Article about: Morning all I would imagine some of you have noticed Tall Tom ( Thomas Crossley) has been banned and I guess in some small way I am responsible for that so I would like to start at the beggi

Default Re: Dealings with Tall Tom

So typical of the modern world.We tend to hide behind an electronic wall of false realities.
    I guess in "the old day's" you were what you were.These day's we can be who we wish to be.I blame thing's like Face book etc for this.
    Even this forum is not imune to this type of deciept.
    In reality we are who we are not who we wish to be.Full stop.
    Such a sorry state of affairs.
    Just my two bob's worth.
    Cheers all.
    Last edited by Thanatos; 02-05-2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: spelling

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Amazing stuff! I am glad to know why he was banned, as childish as it sounds I was curious. It is sad that he feels that he has to pretend to be something that he is not and it is certainly very offensive to the brave men and women from all nations who have served their country. It is also a terrible thing to rip off fellow collectors. Thanks to The moderators for explaining this all to us, as I mentioned, I did wonder what had happened.

Thanks for taking such good care of our community, mods. I appreciate it. I have been a member here for a long time now and I have come to think of you all as friends.

That being said, I hate to see forum members go, but the weeds have to be rooted out.

Banning any member is something that is always done only if there is a verified reason. I would ask that all our members understand that we be trusted in this matter as it may not always be feasible to share the lurid details. Banning is an action only taken after a serious breach of conduct by a member. Thanks to all for their understanding in this matter.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

That he frauded another member out of money is a disgrace in itself.That he claimed to be a member of the British army shows he is a piece of garbage.In two World Wars to present how many british troops were killed or wounded! That to me is the worst thing this little snot nose sob could do!I am here in the states and have uncles that were in WW2 now deceased who fought and were lucky to come back in one piece.To insult the British troops now serving really shows what a real sack of you know what he is!!Thanks to all for sharing this story as i am disgusted with this dirtbag as stated.God bless our troops serving our countries now.Carl

?

I think all that had to be said is said in this matter, and such language just makes us look like some of the other forums. Just MHO.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    I think all that had to be said is said in this matter, and such language just makes us look like some of the other forums. Just MHO.
    Yep I think this can now be closed

datrus,Tell that to a British family who lost a loved one in the wars friend.I am amazed that a member from RUSSIA who lost over 20 million people in WW2 would think my comments are bad!! Wont say anymore because my blood is boiling over this guys comments which is just what i thought of a cretin who pretends to be a member of the British armed forces.Carl

The only positive is that he's a young man and is now in a position to reflect upon his actions and make a change for the better.
    This I would hope.
    Let's finish this.

?

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    datrus,Tell that to a British family who lost a loved one in the wars friend.I am amazed that a member from RUSSIA who lost over 20 million people in WW2 would think my comments are bad!! Wont say anymore because my blood is boiling over this guys comments which is just what i thought of a cretin who pretends to be a member of the British armed forces.Carl
    Well then. Read my profile before typing. I am from Denmark and i live in Russia, Moscow. I have younger friends who is at moment in Afghanistan. Denmark has a quite large contingent of soldiers down there. I have myself served in the Danish army of course,(Royal Engineers SIR) but not been abroad. I don't think your comment is bad Carl. It have just already been said. The kids statement being a combat soldier is of course a disgrace. No question about it.

Watch the movie Armadillo. Danes in A-stan.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast