Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......

Article about: Gentlemen, just obtained this rather nice heavily vaulted (factory done IMO) Deumer War Merits Cross with Swords, this is a later piece (early-mid 1960's ?) now from a brand new die as oppos

Default Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......

Gentlemen, just obtained this rather nice heavily vaulted (factory done IMO) Deumer War Merits Cross with Swords, this is a later piece (early-mid 1960's ?) now from a brand new die as opposed to the earlier version which used the zinc wartime left over stock/die where the "swastika" was ground down and a small "1939" disc applied over the top, indeed the rear hardware is for all intents and purposes St u L style/type, as you can see from the comparison shots the details are different from each other, "Sword handles" one such difference.....heavily vaulted as you can see, despite being a later Deumer no loss in quality (unlike st u l !) beautiful frosted and mirror finished highlights, really a joy to see & hold !
    I show in the last image...reunited with my early factory vaulted Deumer EK I
    Hope you like it !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0040.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	831961   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0038.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	831962  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0042.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	203.4 KB 
ID:	831963   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0032.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	831964  

Name:	DSCI0034.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	831965   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0036.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	831966  

Name:	DSCI0044.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	212.9 KB 
ID:	831967   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0045.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	831968  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

A beauty! Thanks for showing.

Beautiful frosty KvK, a much rarer variant than its zinc counterpart IMO. Well done on the purchase Steve!

Regards