Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......

Article about: Gentlemen, just obtained this rather nice heavily vaulted (factory done IMO) Deumer War Merits Cross with Swords, this is a later piece (early-mid 1960's ?) now from a brand new die as oppos

Default Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......

Gentlemen, just obtained this rather nice heavily vaulted (factory done IMO) Deumer War Merits Cross with Swords, this is a later piece (early-mid 1960's ?) now from a brand new die as opposed to the earlier version which used the zinc wartime left over stock/die where the "swastika" was ground down and a small "1939" disc applied over the top, indeed the rear hardware is for all intents and purposes St u L style/type, as you can see from the comparison shots the details are different from each other, "Sword handles" one such difference.....heavily vaulted as you can see, despite being a later Deumer no loss in quality (unlike st u l !) beautiful frosted and mirror finished highlights, really a joy to see & hold !
    I show in the last image...reunited with my early factory vaulted Deumer EK I
    Hope you like it !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......   Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......  

Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......   Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......  

Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......   Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deumer Vaulted KvK I with Swords.......
    P
    Many

A beauty! Thanks for showing.

Beautiful frosty KvK, a much rarer variant than its zinc counterpart IMO. Well done on the purchase Steve!

Regards