Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Education in ribbon bars needed

Article about: I just picked up an attributed 10th Panzer officers group that includes his ribbon bar. It features miniature versions of the Wound Badge, Panzer Assault Badge and Drivers Badge. I've not se

Default Education in ribbon bars needed

I just picked up an attributed 10th Panzer officers group that includes his ribbon bar. It features miniature versions of the Wound Badge, Panzer Assault Badge and Drivers Badge. I've not seen that before. Enlighten me please?! I know he served in the Bundewehr post war, possibly they are 57er award versions?
    Thanks!
    Education in ribbon bars neededEducation in ribbon bars neededEducation in ribbon bars needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Education in ribbon bars needed
    P
    Many

Yes,

They are his 57 Bundeswehr ribbonbar, there are no swatikas on the miniatures

Peter

Yes; this is a "1957er" ribbon bar.

For some other examples, have a look at my thread:

1957er ribbon bars

Excellent grouping.. The 57 ribbon bars are very sought after and collectible. Well done..

Smitty

A very nice grouping Andrew!
    Especially including the war time photos.
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    P.S. Who is the maker of the PAB?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Appreciated!! The insignia is his but I added the Aurich PAB for display. The group also includes several of his award documents ... EK2, Wound Badge, PAB, East Front and Driver Badge. But my favorite thing is a handwritten letter from 1970 in which he details his service!Education in ribbon bars needed
    Education in ribbon bars neededEducation in ribbon bars needed

I find it interesting that he moved to Sigmaringen as that is one of the places that I visited when I was there in 1986.
    I even purchased a replica sword from the souvenir shop at Schloss Sigmaringen.
    Most of my family lives close to there, about 5 kilometers away in Hohentengen and Mengen.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)