Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few Bundeswehr caps

Article about: A few Bundeswehr caps sent to me as a gift by Lt Col Ullergaard to add to my Cold War collection. Both are named to the same officer and appear to me to be early caps... although I don't kno

Default A few Bundeswehr caps

A few Bundeswehr caps sent to me as a gift by Lt Col Ullergaard to add to my Cold War collection. Both are named to the same officer and appear to me to be early caps... although I don't know much about Bundeswehr uniforms.

Cheers,
    Steve

A few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr caps

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few Bundeswehr caps
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Nice gift, I love the bullion wreath, old school craftsmanship.
    There gone to a good home.

?

Hi, Nice schirmutze, I don't actually collect headgear, but couldn't resist this one when I saw it, seems to be about the same date
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few Bundeswehr caps   A few Bundeswehr caps  

MAP
    ?

Both very nice. As Chris notes, craftsmanship is still quite high quality. Not like most post war visors.

Kudo's to Ulli
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Can I ask where one might purchase a hat like this? They are absolutely gorgeous. Is eBay the answer....

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    A few Bundeswehr caps sent to me as a gift by Lt Col Ullergaard to add to my Cold War collection. Both are named to the same officer and appear to me to be early caps... although I don't know much about Bundeswehr uniforms.

Cheers,
    Steve

A few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr capsA few Bundeswehr caps
    Steve they look absolutly great the photos you have done of my old caps
    I am glad they found a new home with you.

Quote by abqpropguy View Post
    Can I ask where one might purchase a hat like this? They are absolutely gorgeous. Is eBay the answer....
    The answer is indeed eBay... but go on the German website. Make sure you study carefully though... caps of this quality vary in price quite a bit. Some are cheap, and some are priced at silly figures.

Cheers,
    Steve

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Steve they look absolutly great the photos you have done of my old caps
    I am glad they found a new home with you.
    They are lovely quality Brian, and they fit in nicely with my other German caps.

Cheers,
    Steve

They are lovely quality Brian, and they fit in nicely with my other German caps.

Cheers,
    Steve
    Steve even though it is not an ss helmet and proberply would draw thousands of looks and likes, it is still a nice set of caps with history to them.

I am sure Chris ( stonemint ) can sheed some light to when they are ca. From.. if he sees the post

?

The answer is indeed eBay... but go on the German website. Make sure you study carefully though... caps of this quality vary in price quite a bit. Some are cheap, and some are priced at silly figures.

Cheers,
    Steve
    The cap I posted was from e-bay, however it was the only one of this quality I could find, it is privately tailored and not standard issue (Kliederkasse?) it was in South Africa! (How it ended up there is anyone's guess, I'm UK based), the postage cost me as much as the hat, oh well

a few more shots
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few Bundeswehr caps   A few Bundeswehr caps  

A few Bundeswehr caps  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast