Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German 1957 issue knights cross.

Article about: Hello Gents can you browse your eyes across this medal & tell what you think!!..Thank you very much for your time...Cheers Terry.

?

Default German 1957 issue knights cross.

Hello Gents can you browse your eyes across this medal & tell what you think!!..Thank you very much for your time...Cheers Terry.German 1957 issue knights cross.German 1957 issue knights cross.German 1957 issue knights cross.German 1957 issue knights cross.German 1957 issue knights cross.German 1957 issue knights cross.German 1957 issue knights cross.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 1957 issue knights cross.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German 1957 issue knights cross.

Terry...leave it ! a FAKE ! no 57er was mm, i.e. this one has the "lazy 2" indicating a Junker made cross....they never made 57er RK's !....... it is a dipping eye frame so purporting to be a "C" frame, if real it would be a rare variant.... but it is not ! and the "1939" on the core is to skinny, should be a chunky font. Even the Swords & Oaks are fake...no known flaws are visible.....only St u L made these post war and they have very visible flaws on two areas, there are none on this set.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Cheers Steve you are all over it!!!. I don't like to keep asking about these awards..But there is very little for me to go on!!! So I have to ask away!!. Better to ask than to buy a fake like this!!!... I don't suppose you know where I could get a RK?? lol....Cheeky I know but you have to be sometimes lol... Tom is posting the KVK 1 with swords soon so when that arrives I will post some pictures... Thanks bigtime Terry.

Terry, no problem asking, that's what we are here for to make sure we all get good advice re our purchases....and we do not fall by the wayside and be eaten by the sharks out there !....ask away !
    As for a 57 RK...they pop up from time to time, I will pm you should any surface.....please post any 57er awards you get, the more shown, the merrier !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Roger that Steve..I think will start to collect a few on the slow.. So stand by for lots of photos & questions!!!.. I have a new glass cabinet that needs filling & I'm thinking post & pre wars items!!...I do like the 57 awards..I was thinking before Christmas..RK,Deutsche Kreuz in Gold or Silver...So thats wishlist so if you see any good ones I'm your man... Thanks very much.... Cheers Terry.