Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !

Article about: Gents, I have decided to collect Bundeswehr helmets and will show my other helmets soon as possible, but here here for your delictation (I know its not Bundeswehr!), arrived Christmas eve, o

Default GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !

Gents, I have decided to collect Bundeswehr helmets and will show my other helmets soon as possible, but here here for your delictation (I know its not Bundeswehr!), arrived Christmas eve, one mint condition GSG 9 helmet, size 56 (commonest size) has been issued as it is named inside, but in my opinion never worn, it is in too good a condition ! marked/stamped inside as mm SW which I believe to be Shuberth Werke, made October 1975...heres a history of the unit GSG 9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .....a lovely green original rough finish,... enjoy
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !   GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !  

GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !   GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !  

GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !   GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !
    P
    Many

Default Re: GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !

Very nice helmet Steve. Kind of has a familiar look to it, if you know what I mean. Also, thanks for the link to their history. I had heard of GSG 9, but I didn't realize they were developed as a result of the Olympic fiasco in Munich. Great history.

Jay

Nice helmet in a great condition, congrats !

I´m looking for such helmet to use it for "background" to photograph my Bundeswehr Para gravity knives.

Thx. in advance,

R.

GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !
    Received today !

GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !Such helmets not only were used in the "GSG 9", ("Grenzschutz-Gruppe 9"), also in some SOG´s of the German Police, the, (so called), SEK´s, (Sondereinsatz-Kommando´s).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !  

GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !

Great helmet Reibert ! I knew you would find one ! an iconic shaped helm.....are you using it in a display ?
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    ........are you using it in a display ?
    I don´t think so, but I like this helmet anyway !

Great helmets, Steve and Reibert! Thanks for showing them.

Regards

GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !GSG 9 helmet, my Xmas present to myself !

Received another one today !

The helmet is heavilly worn, but, it still looks pretty good !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast