Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

helmet grouping

Article about: i never pass up a photo opportunity when its the weekend and the sun is shining ,so today i thought id dust down my bundeswehr headgear collection and maybe appreciate them a little more the

I do like all your helmets and where you display them is great just hope you never run out of room.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great display James !
    nice decking to !.........the M826 is a cool helmet, the others are very Fred Flintstone compared to that hi tech helm.........................I see prices have jumped in the last year though
    Thanks for showing James !
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Outstanding Helmets and fantastic way to display them James, again your techniques for displaying are truly inspirational

thank you for the nice compliments steve would you say in your opinion ive collected all the relevant models or have i missed a couple ,i know id like to pick up the gsg9 helmet but these never turn up at all ,im also glad i picked up my b826 when i did if the prices are on the up and thanks very much opex ,those b&q stands come in handy when im photographing lids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12