Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

helmet grouping

Article about: i never pass up a photo opportunity when its the weekend and the sun is shining ,so today i thought id dust down my bundeswehr headgear collection and maybe appreciate them a little more the

Default helmet grouping

i never pass up a photo opportunity when its the weekend and the sun is shining ,so today i thought id dust down my bundeswehr headgear collection and maybe appreciate them a little more these are basically based around m1a1 but with different liner configurations and the last is the gefechtshelm b826 helmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet groupinghelmet grouping
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet grouping
    P
    Many

Very nice, James. Sunny here, too, but no helmet reshoots for me because it's bedtime

thank you todd ill wish you a good night mate ,cheers james
    Regards James

?

Great pics James! I really need one of them B826 helmet's! Cheers, Sean.

v/nice James.

thanks harry and sean the b826 looks quite hi tec compared to the earlier models ,post up some pics if you do pick one up
    Regards James

?

Nice group friend.

many thanks steve ,always nice to hear from youyou might recognise one of your us covers in there ,the fall side of the mitchell nam cover
    Regards James

Do you get covers for all your helmets, and if so where from?
    and all very nice helmets.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

hello matt ,the first two helmets are fitted with a converted reversable zeltbahn ,the nam cover was from the states and it was common practise for the bw to use covers from different nations ,most probably picked up during training exercises i think because of the m1 shape the us covers were more sought after ,the flectarned m1a1 Modifiziert cover and the desert isaf tropentarn covers were bought direct from germany,thanks for your interest
    Regards James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast