Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Japanese RK.............

Article about: Gents, I won this RK back in October on E-Bay on sale in Japan !I was up at 6am (U.K. time) whilst recovering from a day & nights celebration at a friends wedding, in a hotel bedroom som

Default Japanese RK.............

Gents, I won this RK back in October on E-Bay on sale in Japan !I was up at 6am (U.K. time) whilst recovering from a day & nights celebration at a friends wedding, in a hotel bedroom somewhere near Ramsbottom, Lancashire.........with dodgy internet connections to make the bid !
    I won it for a steal of a price..............although I already had a 925 RK I was interested in the construction of this cross with its quite obvious badly finished frames, as compared to my other cross which has a good finish, perhaps the tardiness of the late crosses is down to individual workmanship at St u L ?
    I examined and compared both crosses which are obviously from the same era, but so differently put together and finished, Notice the flash/unfinished outer corners....................
    So here it is my bargain "Japanese" Knights cross, a late St u L "D" frame RK with long style ribbon loop marked "925" for silver content, came in box with ribbon, made around the late 1990's to early 2000's.
    I doubt I will get one for this price again !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese RK.............   Japanese RK.............  

Japanese RK.............   Japanese RK.............  

Japanese RK.............   Japanese RK.............  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Japanese RK.............
    P
    Many

still,looks nice Steve.