Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Knights cross 57

Article about: Can anyone tell me roughly what I should pay for a 57 knights cross ,minty condition just rough idea please as I'm about to buy tomorrow, please.

Default Knights cross 57

Can anyone tell me roughly what I should pay for a 57 knights cross ,minty condition just rough idea please as I'm about to buy tomorrow, please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Knights cross 57
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Knights cross 57

Quote by griffinz View Post
    Can anyone tell me roughly what I should pay for a 57 knights cross ,minty condition just rough idea please as I'm about to buy tomorrow, please.
    The value depends on when exactly it was made , by whom and what condition , have a look in the Bundeswehr forum whcih is where you will find much info about 57 Awards !!

As with most things photos would be needed !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

I;ve moved the thread to Bundeswehr for you !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

?

Quote by griffinz View Post
    As Paul says, it depends! Type A or Type B? Early, middle or late manufacture?
    As always pics on the forum and opinions of the members will guide you and advise you but I guess it's too late in this instance. The best you can do is either not buy it until you've put it up for appraisal or at the very least get a return deal if it turns out to be not what you wanted. Do you know how much you're going to pay?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Could be anywhere from $150 - $1000 depending on the points raised above. There's 57 RKs and then there's 57 RKs and they were made from 1957 right through until current day.

hi this is the cross and in(K946) A Nice Early 1957 unmarked Knights Cross of the Iron Cross. The cross has a magnetic centre and retains virtually all of it's black painted finish. The frame is the wartime style for a Steinhauer and Luck and is in very nice condition. Very nicely soldered up and handfinished. These crosses are commanding more money as time goes on as fewer of these were issued than their third reich counterparts.
    GBP £500.00 (UK Pounds)

Knights cross 57fo.

This isn't the early '57er RK, note the convex oakleaves, an early '57 will have concave oakleaves. Please see my example below which cost me just shy of $1000. For £500 ($770) I think you can do better. Don't rush this! I almost rushed into a later RK purchase myself then held off for this early example and I can say i'm very glad I did.

Knights cross 57

thanks a lot for that saved me lol will contact him to let him know.

Glad to help. The guy I bought my 1st pattern off had a couple of 2nd patterns going for $500 for a plain jane RK and $650 for an RK w/OL&S. He may still have them for sale. I can PM you his details if you like?

?

Good work Glenn , £500 is definately too much for this Cross

1st July 1916

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast