Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kvk

Article about: Hello Everybody here is my lastest medal KVK 2nd class with swords.. Nice & cheap & rather nice looking too. I have also enclosed a photo of the growing collection. & in the post

?

Default Kvk

Hello Everybody here is my lastest medal KVK 2nd class with swords.. Nice & cheap & rather nice looking too. I have also enclosed a photo of the growing collection. & in the post is a very nice Deumer Gold wound badge so when that turns up I will get the Mein Fraulien to take some snaps. Cheers Terry. KvkKvkKvkKvkKvk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kvk
    P
    Many

Nice kvk2, an S&L made piece by looking at both nines in the 1939 date. Great display too, your Deutsche Kreuz in Gold is a bit lonely though. Maybe another kreuz or matching RK will solve that problem!

*EDIT*: Eh, a Deumer made piece like Steve says...
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 10-23-2013 at 11:54 AM.

nice display.

?

Thanks gents, & Nick I'm working on the DKiS ... Do you know where I can get a good Silber Kreuz from???.... Cheers Terry.

Nice display cabinet, IKEA?

Terry, nice and clean "Deumer" KvKII with Swords ! nice one !
    Please show the "Deumer" Gold Wound badge when in hand......I have the Black and Silver grades, but not a Gold one !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Glenn the cabinet is from Argos & with their top dollar delivery sytem you can't go wrong. Roger that Steve when it turns up I will get some snaps.. I have some photos of it from the dealer & you can see the difference between that & St & L.. .. Hers some dealers snaps for now. Cheers Terry. KvkKvkKvk

Thanks Terry...that sure is a nice Deumer !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

& only 40 odd pounds to Steve so I'm happy with that for sure...The bloke has some more badges for sale" not GWB" if you like I can PM you his address? Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    The bloke has some more badges for sale" not GWB" if you like I can PM you his address? Cheers Terry.
    A good price for a Gold Deumer ! if you could..............
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast