Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Late 57er Black wound badge.......

Article about: This late production, open hinged after 1968, but more probably 1978 ! black wound badge, solid back and matt finish...nothing special, not worth a great deal (as yet!) and probably not that

Default Late 57er Black wound badge.......

This late production, open hinged after 1968, but more probably 1978 ! black wound badge, solid back and matt finish...nothing special, not worth a great deal (as yet!) and probably not that collectable....but still a St u L made 1957 award albeit for the collector market...it is to complment my 57er Wound badge collection, I intend to have all three grades in all three manufacturing periods, early, mid & late...for comparison reasons...I have all three early and just need a Gold mid (closed hinge/tapered pin)& a Silver late (open hinge) to complete all three periods...I will show when obtained.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late 57er Black wound badge.......   Late 57er Black wound badge.......  

Late 57er Black wound badge.......  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late 57er Black wound badge.......
    P
    Many