Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late 57er EK II.............

Article about: Gents, a late made 57er EK II by St u L probably a late 1980's made piece, and ribbon, notice the brass fastner device on ribbon rear, as per BW and modern BRD medals.........three piece wit

Default Late 57er EK II.............

Gents, a late made 57er EK II by St u L probably a late 1980's made piece, and ribbon, notice the brass fastner device on ribbon rear, as per BW and modern BRD medals.........three piece with non magnetic core, although a late piece it has been assembled with care, tight soldering and generally a niece piece.......Its frames neu silber with frosted non polished appearance, typical of the last EK's made by this company.........although regarded by most 57er cololectors as "crap" these late EK's are still original and IMO belong in any serious 1957 collection, as they are part of the time frame..........I also show all my late 57er St u L produced EK's including their RK's...........from around 1988 to about 2005.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late 57er EK II.............   Late 57er EK II.............  

Late 57er EK II.............   Late 57er EK II.............  

Late 57er EK II.............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late 57er EK II.............
    P
    Many

?

Steve I wouldn't say they are "crap"..I think it makes a nice collection. It's horses for courses on what you collect!...& I think they look grand. By the way I have a nice early DKiG coming soon..Cheers Terry.

Not crap at all! What a sight. The brilliance of the shine is amazing. I'm really digging those 57er RK's you have. They are magnificent. Thanks for showing Steve.

looks real nice Steve.