Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Marching medals of a BRD citizen................

Article about: Here's my latest, more BRD/BW orientated, four piece medal bar, with "Einsatzmedaille Fluthilfe 2002" (Flood medal) and three marching/hiking medals, the "Viertagekruez von Ni

Default Marching medals of a BRD citizen................

Here's my latest, more BRD/BW orientated, four piece medal bar, with "Einsatzmedaille Fluthilfe 2002" (Flood medal) and three marching/hiking medals, the "Viertagekruez von Nijmegen", the "Silberne medaille des IML Haervejasmarsches von Viborg/Danemark" (Danish marching medal) and a "Medaille des IML Saga-Marsches Norge" (Norwegian).
    Although primarily a National event in each host country, many foreign nationals and NATO Armed forces teams enter and successfully complete these events..... for more information on the Dutch event see here..... Home - Medals of the Nijmegen Vierdaagse
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marching medals of a BRD citizen................   Marching medals of a BRD citizen................  

Marching medals of a BRD citizen................   Marching medals of a BRD citizen................  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Marching medals of a BRD citizen................
    P
    Many

?

Nice looking medals Steve.I completed the Nijmegen marches myself a few times, but I won't be wearing any of the medals in a hurry lol.. Cheers Terry.

Very nice grouping!....

Quote by Tango View Post
    I completed the Nijmegen marches myself a few times Cheers Terry.
    Well done Terry ! Interestingly the U.K. is one of the few NATO members that does NOT recognise the event or authorise the wearing of the medals from this event !
    But I guess you know that already !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Yep Steve...I think if you go OTT with medals they lose their value. I think we have enough in the British Army as it is! But for a civvie this is a nice group & if you hang around with like minded people it means alot.. so fair play to them.. Cheers Terry.