Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Default Re: My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Thanks Terry!

Quote by Tango View Post
    I couldn't quite make out the flaw mind!!!!
    Take a look at the top section of the left wing...

Regards,
    Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

?

Cheers Nick I think I see it ??.....It's still a nice looking badge!!! Cheers Terry.

Nick, superb example...an early 1957-60 made piece ! the kind you really want...it is I believe a known flaw...
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Nick, superb example...an early 1957-60 made piece ! the kind you really want...it is I believe a known flaw...
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks Steve.

Regards

Another Bundesdienstflagge in the mail today, these are really hard to get...It has stains all over it and even reeks like the exhaust fumes of a boat, it can't get any better than this!

Comments welcome...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Nick....What a great find ! super back drop to a BW collection...being marked "M-Boot 945" it is for a small type inland water type boat used by the BW Army (launched from a trailer) probably why it reeks and is stained by exhaust fumes !...see here for spec on ex-BW M-Boot Google Translate .....and some photos.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Attached Images Attached Images My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection 

Wow, thanks Steve! How can I date this flag? Does '5/92' mean it was taken into service in 1992?

Regards

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    How can I date this flag? Does '5/92' mean it was taken into service in 1992?Regards
    I do not know Nick, it could be the date of a replacement issued flag ? ........the M-Boots are from around 1966 on, I think most are now decommissioned..as you can see with the link, they are being sold off !
    Prost ! Steve.

Was able to add an S&L Deutsche Kreuz in Gold with copper coloured starburst and closed hinge. Now the hunt goes on for a black starburst with earliest pin.

Enjoy!

Nick, nice one ...good luck with your hunt on an early pin version.
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast