Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Default Re: My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Thanks Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

Two unknown RK wearers OdR meeting 1990.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Nick, on the left... Walther Neuer, a Major in the Army, won the RK 5th November 1944..see here Google Translate

Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Nick, on the left... Walther Neuer, a Major in the Army, won the RK 5th November 1944..see here Google Translate

Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks Steve.

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Now the hunt goes on for a black starburst with earliest pin.
    And here she is!!! Black starburst, earliest pin and lightweight cupal backplate.

I found her on ebay for a bargain...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Congratulations Nick ! indeed a very early Deutsche Kreuz in Gold ! notice the tell tale notch on the top of the pin with its distinctive coke bottle shape..in stunning condition, great find !..............and that charlatan (you know who I mean) wanted 700 Euro off you for his !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Last edited by oradour; 07-08-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks mate!

I spotted this one before he contacted me, so I wasn't going to buy it from him anyway even if the price was right. He had no posts and his username seemed familiar to me, did some research and you know the rest...

Best regards,
    Nick
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 07-09-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Fresh from Austria this time. The cross is animal glued and has an unusual pin. Finally got a complete set of blank cored Souval crosses.

Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Congratulations Nick, you now have both blank core crosses ! The animal glued versions are the earliest forms, they pre-date the German 57er EK's by some years as Rudy was making these crosses in the early 1950's for Austrian veterans................
    Prost ! Steve.

Many thanks Steve!

Best regards

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast