Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

?

There is a photocopy of a document that links, by serial number, this item to U802.It was rolled up inside it. As to its authenticity, your guess is as good as mine. I will find it and put a photo in this thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

Deutsche Kreuz in Gold with closed hinge block and grey starburst. The maker of this variant is still unknown. I hope you like her!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

That,s a beauty Nick, although not officially recognised regarding the maker, the consensus of opinion between 57er collectors is that it is a "Deschler" made piece............. a real gem in your collection
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    That,s a beauty Nick, although not officially recognised regarding the maker, the consensus of opinion between 57er collectors is that it is a "Deschler" made piece............. a real gem in your collection
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks Steve! Just need to find a "Deumer", "Deumer 6-rivit" and Souval now.

Regards

?

Nick a top dollar Cross you have there..Excellent condition you won't find much better..My DKiG St & L has turned too excellent too I am waiting to post some snaps of it..Thanks for showing. Cheers Terry.

Thanks Terry.

Best regards

This OdR pin arrived this morning. Thanks to the seller and Tom over on WAF it can be attributed to RKT Willi Wechsung. What's even more interesting is that it has a tiny 'O' mark on the reverse.

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collectionMy Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collectionMy Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

That's a superb attributed OdR pin Nick !.....a St u L made piece, now you can replace the damaged one you have !
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve! I'm keeping both though and hope to add some more of these in the future, some GdR pins would be nice...

Regards

Yesterday I received a nice Souval EK pair from Austria. Both have the frames glued together.

First up are some pics of the EK2. Core is unmagnetic...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast