Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

?

Indeed Nick a great way to finish any page!! lol. An excellent colletion there you can never tire looking at these awards.. Thanks for showing.. Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

Thanks Terry!

This 2-place medal bar with 57er 12 year service medal and replacement Imperial EK2 arrived today. Both are Deumer made.

I'm not sure on the construction of the bar however, the last pic shows two different kinds of ribbon (blue/red, blue/white) peeping through, also the red backing is glued not sewn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 06-16-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Ok, I hope this one does better.....

Here's one of my recend additions. Another 57 wiederholungsspange, but this one matches my EK1 spange from the 'unknown maker'. Very pleased I was able to complete this set.

Only a Schickle RK remaining now to complete a full EK set of 'unknown makers' (Deumers)!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Nick, a beauty ! ..........for me, most probably a Deumer product, the core details are just fabulous, a grainy meticulously painted core.....with polished highlights, a real nice spange !
    Thanks for showing !
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve! The grainy core reminds me somewhat of the oaks spotted on Schickle RKs, the same kind of pattern.

Regards

In the mailbox this morning, two OdR silver plates. One is marked '800', the other '835'. Both are made by Wilkens & Söhne, a company still in business today.

diameter: ± 10 cm
    weight: ± 35 grams

All comments welcome.....

Last edited by Nick Hessens; 07-17-2014 at 03:31 PM. Reason: typo, more info

Absolutely gorgeous Nick !! Great pieces to own, I wonder what function they had within the OdR ceremonies or would they be purely decorative ?
    Great acquisitions !! love them.................
    Prost ! Steve.

For serving English tea fanatics in the OdR perhaps?

Regards

Here's a nice mid production bronze S&L CCC I received from Steve.

Deumer SWB also from Steve. Thanks mate!

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast