Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Finally found a Deumer ISA bronze grade, condition is excellent. Still looking for the S&L version, the search continues.

Comments welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Last edited by Nick Hessens; 09-26-2014 at 06:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

Local fleamarket find, very early St&L CCC in bronze.

Comments welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Nick, both your Deumer IAB in Bronze and early St u L CCC are super finds and rare !
    I am sure you will find a Bronze St u L IAB, they to are rare but out there !
    Prost ! Steve.

As always thanks for your comments Steve!

Glad you're back, how was the holiday?

Regards

All the way from Austria came this beautiful worn hollow wound badge in silver. It seems Deumer used the BWB dies to make this one and gave it their typical early hinge block, pin and EK1 catch.

Comments welcome!

A great variant Nick, a Deumer BWB Silvered ! just goes to show not all makers are perfect, not even Deumer, as St u L are known do, sometimes the odd "wrong" part is used or an award is finished differently due to either parts being scarce or just a Friday afternoon piece !
    Even though its a Black die stamp that has been used the Deumer quality is still there, nice rear hardware
    A great variant that I would love to have in my WB collection !
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    A great variant Nick, a Deumer BWB Silvered ! just goes to show not all makers are perfect, not even Deumer, as St u L are known do, sometimes the odd "wrong" part is used or an award is finished differently due to either parts being scarce or just a Friday afternoon piece !
    Even though its a Black die stamp that has been used the Deumer quality is still there, nice rear hardware
    A great variant that I would love to have in my WB collection !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks Steve! It came in a lot with Bundesheer tinnies.

Regards

Hi friends,
    Got this new cross in yesterday. After losing out on a Schickle RK (), I spotted a large "konvolut" from a house clearance on ebay Germany. Crappy pics as usual, but I took my chances and it turned out to be a bargain!

Enjoy the photos, comments welcome....

Unmarked St&L first pattern "B"- frame:

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collectionMy Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collectionMy Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Fully drilled out loop eye (poorly finished) with unusual long loop:

Heavily flawed frame:

Dent row obverse/reverse:

Came together with a very long ribbon. Last photo shows my spare case finally filled.

Last edited by Nick Hessens; 11-08-2014 at 06:54 PM.

?

Very nice indeed Nick.....Cheers Terry.

What a great buy Nick ! superb "B" frame ! unmarked "neusilber" frames ?..........sometimes you got to go with your gut instinct ! this has paid off for you spectacularly.........congratulations !
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast