Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Default Re: My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    How is that RK coming?
    Its not unfortunatly, it fell through ! never mind, it was not to be ! I will keep looking....meanwhile only today I bought three 57er EK's...two EK I's... a rare early 60's Deumer and St u L, together with an early 60's "St u L" EK II, I will post when they arrive...
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

One stall at the fair had a box full with BW Luftwaffe schirmmützen, all in bad condition and dated fairly modern (90's). But this piece, dated 1961, was hiding on the bottom. Small size 52.
    A good quality cap IMO.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

meanwhile only today I bought three 57er EK's...two EK I's... a rare early 1960's "Deumer" and a "St u L" and a "St u L" EK II, I will post when they arrive...
    Can't wait to see them.

Bundeswehr Panzer beret:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Souval blank core with a piece of postwar ribbon. The ribbon ring seems to be made of a different material (brass?), could be a replacement. The frames are glued together.

Comments are welcome.

I hope I can show you my other cross tomorrow, it hasn't arrived yet.

Ingrid....great RS blank core EK ! These are rare to find.....it took me two years of looking !
    Now you need to find a first class !
    Prost ! Steve.

P.S. I have just bought a "B" frame early pattern core St u L RK..I will post when it arrives......
    Last edited by oradour; 08-27-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks Steve.

Looking forward to seeing that RK.

Regards

In the mail today. This EK2 with a long piece of ribbon. The cross is maker marked '3'. It has nice frosting, but not as nicely polished as the S&L pieces IMO.

Comments welcome.

?

A nice marked Deumer Ingrid, still a decent early quality piece though!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    A nice marked Deumer Ingrid, still a decent early quality piece though!
    Thanks Adrian!

Ingrid...the only EK II I do not own ! other than an Assman..and I would not know if I did anyway, as they are unmarked (unlike the first class) and use St u L parts ! That is nice condition number "3" ! see here they are still in business History « Deumer ....typically German in they do not mention the War !
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast