Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub

Article about: Hello, I am Czappi and I own for around 15 years a 57 version of a Ritterkreuz. I am not a collector, but like the form and look of the Cross. When I got it I was happy to have it, bought a

onkelslawek
    ?

Default My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub

Hello, I am Czappi and I own for around 15 years a 57 version of a Ritterkreuz. I am not a collector, but like the form and look of the Cross. When I got it I was happy to have it, bought a Eichenlaub in addition... and forgot about it. I my new job I have a coworker who makes reanactment an when looking at all his pictures... I remembered having this...
    It was given to me by a man I knew, the contact was lost. He was actually a german soldier, but far too young to be awarded it. I did not ask him where it was from. I have no case for it. It has a 925 marking and is not magnetic. It spend the last 15 years in a plastic bag... and I was expecting, the cross to become less shiny... the same like it happens to old silver spoons etc... but it did not. I looks like I got it.
    The same year when I was given the Cross I bought a Eichenlaub, in a case at Ebay.de. The Eichenlaub got an 800 marking.
    As I think this stuff does not need it to stay another many years in a plastic bag so I will sell it... but does anbody have an idea if this decorations are fakes (15 or more years old ones), and if it is allowed to ask: What can I ask for this set?

Thank you in advance for any infos concerning the decorations.
    Czappi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub   My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub  

My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub   My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub  

My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub   My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub  

My Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub  
    Last edited by onkelslawek; 10-15-2014 at 10:44 PM.

2. # ADS