Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

my small but growing BW collection

Article about: jAMES, first made in 1959, but designated the M60, it is the second type/version, the first type having smaller solid liner fingers...see here.... Prost ! Steve.

just to go back a little to an earlier post of mine ,i found an old salamander book today rockets and missiles dated 1979 and on one of the pages found this referance picture ,it shows the amoeba pattern helmet cover and net in use my small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-08-2013 at 04:26 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing BW collection
    P
    Many

my latest pickup for my growing bw trooper display ,a load bearing vestmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

a small update to the displays my small but growing BW collection

James, great display ! Your suspenders are the first pattern, rom the early to late 90's...... I have a second pattern pair, late 90's to present, they have a small securing strap across the chest unlike the first pattern......I could do with a pair for my 1993 "Somalia" display, can you let me know where to get a set ?......I will be doing a modern BW combat equipment thread next week when I get back from my holidays, here in sunny Spain !
    Adios ! Steve.

many thanks for the information on the lbv i didnt realise there were two versions ,your somalia display sounds very interesting ,i will keep a look out for it once complete ,ill also look forward to the equiptment thread too ill pm you now ,enjoy your holiday ,the weather here in uk is rubbish cheers james

some new additions to add to the BW display a pair of flecktarn ammo pouches ,
    these will be mounted on the load bearing vest ,i have to thank steve for providing these nice examples though so many thanks oradour they are very much appreciatedmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

Hi James, no problem, happy to help out ! Do not forget to post a shot of these pouches on the "rig"....as I have not got such a vest, I have only seen them in photographs, I would be most interested to see one close up in the images, as it is difficult to see these vests under all the equipment carried by today's BW soldat !
    Prost ! Steve.

thanks again steve ,i will post pictures once i mount the pouches ,im going to work hard on the display ,a little tweaking is in order ,thanks for all your help it truly is appreciated ,cheers james

finally got round to attaching the ammo pouches to the load bearing suspender ,the top two hooks latch through the eyelet's and the lower two simply have a backing slider once pushed through the lower eyelets to hold it in place ,also here's my small collection of rank slides leutnant ,oberstleutnant and luftwaffe oberstleutnant ,the latter came with the parka the former two ,i have to give thanks to steve for providing these my small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

Awesome collection!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast