Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

my small but growing BW collection

Article about: jAMES, first made in 1959, but designated the M60, it is the second type/version, the first type having smaller solid liner fingers...see here.... Prost ! Steve.

thank you sir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing BW collection
    P
    Many

picked up this tunic ,very much in the wermacht style i believe but not 100% certain is Bundesgrenzschutz there are no maker marks what so ever the only reason i think west german borderguard is because two insignia patches have been carefully removed off the wearers left shoulder i can clearly see a cresent shape and below a shield shape ,if any body could shed some more light on this one id be gratefull ,it still has the shoulder board ranks ,also maybe a possible idea on year of use , a small update after looking over the tunic again i found a manufacture label in the top pocket ,am i right in saying a date of 1979 ,thanks james Attachment 554331Attachment 554330Attachment 554328Attachment 554327Attachment 554329 a small update after looking over the tunic again i found a manufacture label in the top pocket ,am i right in saying a date of 1979 ,thanks james my small but growing BW collection

James, indeed a 1970's BGS tunic, with shoulder straps indicating the rank of "Grenztruppjager", all it requires is a pair of BGS rockers/shields and collar patches ! Nice pick up......................should look good with the badgse applied.
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by James C View Post
    picked up this tunic ,very much in the wermacht style i believe but not 100% certain is Bundesgrenzschutz there are no maker marks what so ever the only reason i think west german borderguard is because two insignia patches have been carefully removed off the wearers left shoulder i can clearly see a cresent shape and below a shield shape ,if any body could shed some more light on this one id be gratefull ,it still has the shoulder board ranks ,also maybe a possible idea on year of use , a small update after looking over the tunic again i found a manufacture label in the top pocket ,am i right in saying a date of 1979 ,thanks james Attachment 554331Attachment 554330Attachment 554328Attachment 554327Attachment 554329 a small update after looking over the tunic again i found a manufacture label in the top pocket ,am i right in saying a date of 1979 ,thanks james my small but growing BW collection
    Nice addition mate!....

many thanks for the confirmation on the date and rank steve ,and thanks paul

a small addition thanks to paul(aka gunny) a luftwaffe side capmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

I say that's a damn fine cap!....

thank you paul ,a welcome addition to my bw bits and bobs

these dropped through the letterbox ,a pair of flecktarn gloves ,real nice hardwearing items and warm too ,my small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

Bloody hell James, a Lt Col geared for an exercise !
    Nice gloves, I have been promising myself a pair for ages............they also do mittens !
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast