Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

my small but growing BW collection

Article about: jAMES, first made in 1959, but designated the M60, it is the second type/version, the first type having smaller solid liner fingers...see here.... Prost ! Steve.

Default my small but growing BW collection

hi guys and gals i would like to share my on going collection what can i say ,im totally hooked on bundeswehr items im a huge fan of the flectarn cammo but my main collecting is in the helmets ,what i have noticed so far on inspecting all my lids is the high quality of them in build and construction the stalhlhelms especially are of a very thick grade steel im very pleased with what i have so far and im really glad i found this area on the forum it covers all things bundeswehr and is a wealth of information so thank you ,enjoy james my small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing BW collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: my small but growing BW collection

Thats a good looking collection, I especially like the M826, looks like it is in a really good condition.

thanks poromies its dated 2006 and is mint unissued with owners manual its sized 58/60 so looks huge thanks again james

The parka is very durable, I have one dated 1993 and there is nearly no wear at all.

James..great collection ...I especially like the Oberstleutnant's Parka and the "Tropentarn" cover, I have not got much of the modern stuff..after 1990, that is, I should start collecting it ! keep it up and keep on posting here on the BW forum
    Prost ! Steve.

many thanks steve i will keep posting ive a new lid on route as i type ,so will post pics on here asap thanks james

here's my latest buy an nice M1A1 LL Luftlandertruppe ive also heard its designated m71 but im not sure anyway it really is in great condition , what i like is the period scribblings on the liner which give a date of 1977 also it
    has the word turm with 16 dashes which i believe must be the amount of tower jumps completed for now ive fitted this net but will change it in the near future enjoy jamesmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

Very nice BW items, James! Well done.

Regards

thank you nick im glad you like,
    Last edited by James C; 08-15-2013 at 06:54 PM.

just an update on my small collection here's a nice early pattern m60 or is it an m59 im not to sure anyway it has 4x large external rivits and and 2 smaller chinstrap rivits enjoy jamesmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast