Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My War Room

Article about: Yep thats how I was but mate its hard to sit back and watch the prices of things rise higher and higher and the fakes get better and better. Not to mention the bulls@#t that often accompanie

Default My War Room

As a new guy on this forum and with a bit of time up my sleeve I thought I would show you some of my collecting/obsession. As you can see by the pics I was very much into Wehrmacht Heer items with a bit of Imperial thrown in. Recently I have started to add Bundeswehr items to the room. I have one wall for Wehrmacht and one wall for Bundeswehr. Like most collectors I have limited space and am running out of wall space. In conjunction with these items I also have quite a few awards documents from Imperial and Third Reich and a small collection of EK's 1914 but these are not shown. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Phil
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My War Room   My War Room  

My War Room   My War Room  

My War Room  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My War Room
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My War Room

Very nice.

Phil, Very nice, I like it!!. John

Nice

Very nicely displayed. I love all the uniforms!

Alec

Thanks guys for the comments. As you can probably tell my passion is tunics and as hard as I try to stay away from them I know that I will end up with a wardrobe full of them once the walls are full.

Nice room Phil!

Do you find your items locally or do you purchase internationally?

Josh

Hi Joshua. Apart from maybe 1 or 2 items everything has been purchased internationally. In respect to Third Reich and Imperial items, I have found them to be way over priced here in Aussie and much cheaper to buy overseas even taking in the high cost of postage. As for Bundeswehr, very little available in this country. All my BRD items have been purchased on Ebay from Germany.

Hey Phil,

I too know the pain of overpriced militaria (of all countries).. I'd love to have the time to track down some souvenir bring-backs over here, from veterans.. I'm sure there is a bit of the stuff around! Have you ever had any luck with this?

Josh

Nice collection.
    Any chance to see details of the frame holding the WW I EK 2, two other medals and two pictures.(blue back ground).
    I particulary like that one.
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast