Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE

Article about: Gents, after a long time looking I finally obtained the first official belt/buckle set used by the BW a rather tatty/salty and washed out example, they came in various shades from light grey

Default New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE

Gents, after a long time looking I finally obtained the first official belt/buckle set used by the BW a rather tatty/salty and washed out example, they came in various shades from light grey through to dark green and with and without a radio hand set clip on the front...mine does not have this feature. When newly issued its buckles were old gold anodised, this belt has traces still left.....note the typical German "pebbling" to the buckles....although this is the first "official" belt, it is believed that U.S. M36 style belts were issued for a very short time in 1955 (I show a Korean war type version alongside the BW belt) , the belt I show lasted throughout the mid to late 1950's. It was worn on both service dress (Affenjacke) and combat dress...I show on my 55-59 display mannaquin and on an old BW brochure/photo, showing the belt in use.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE   New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE  

New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE   New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE  

New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE   New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE  

New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE  
    Attached Images Attached Images New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE
    P
    Many

Default Re: New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE

Very nice belt, Steve. Well done.

Regards

Default Re: New addition early BW BELT/BUCKLE

I had the pleasure of seeing this one in hand the other week. I had never seen one before prior to this thread.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!