Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Jacket

Article about: This is my latest jacket which arrived in the post the other day. I am not 100% sure but I think this must be a private purchase tunic as the material is much better quality than my other tu

Default New Jacket

This is my latest jacket which arrived in the post the other day. I am not 100% sure but I think this must be a private purchase tunic as the material is much better quality than my other tunics and the material is a lighter grey in colour. As you can see its an oberfeldwebel tunic from the 11th Panzergrenadier Division. I cannot read the label inside the interior pocket but I think this must be a late 70's coat but I could be wrong. The Divisional patch is hand sewn bullion and the nicest I have ever seen. Everything bar the breast hanger came attached. Fingers crossed I managed to obtain a breast hanger from that Division, if not please let me know.

Phil
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Jacket   New Jacket  

New Jacket   New Jacket  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Jacket
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Jacket

i realy like this tunic it looks brilliant

tom

Phil, a very nice service tunic, most definatly private purchase and as such they are rarely dated...it is after 1970 in style (no french cuffs), and as a Senior NCO (Untroffiziere mit portapee) would be able to apply Officer style insignia....notice the coller patches.
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve and welcome back.....we missed you

Phil