Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

OdR Directory 1994.................

Article about: Gentlemen, I can now add this OdR publication to my small OdR collection, a "ORDENSGEMEINSCHAFT DER RITTERKREUZTRAGER DES EISERNEN KREUZES E.V. MITGLIEDERVERZEICHNIS" a membership

Default OdR Directory 1994.................

Gentlemen, I can now add this OdR publication to my small OdR collection, a "ORDENSGEMEINSCHAFT DER RITTERKREUZTRAGER DES EISERNEN KREUZES E.V. MITGLIEDERVERZEICHNIS" a membership directory dated 1994 with over 226 pages......I was surprised at the amount of information contained within, all members past and present are shown, those living (in 1994) have their address printed, those deceased dates of death, I am surprised to see a large number of widows within the membership........also it shows those members who won further awards in the RK class, such as Oaks etc.....even showing seven PLM holders as members, only one still aline in 94' Ernst Junger !
    It would appear a former owner of this book added some flyers on RK's/PLM, two of which are actually unused stickers I would encourage any one into collecting RK's 57er or otherwise to get one of these books, fascinating !
    Thanks to member Nick for the heads up on this one !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OdR Directory 1994.................   OdR Directory 1994.................  

OdR Directory 1994.................  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OdR Directory 1994.................
    P
    Many

very interesting steve and a great addition
    Regards James

Glad you got it, Steve! I really like those stickers mate.

Regards,
    Nick