Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Official BW uniform regulations............a must read !

Article about: Gents, document ZDv 37/10, compiled 1996, revised 2008...... the official regulations of the Bundeswehr, concerning uniforms and accessories, a must read ! http://www.dmb-lv-westfalen.de/z1.

Default Official BW uniform regulations............a must read !

Gents, document ZDv 37/10, compiled 1996, revised 2008...... the official regulations of the Bundeswehr, concerning uniforms and accessories, a must read !
    http://www.dmb-lv-westfalen.de/z1.pdf
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Official BW uniform regulations............a must read !
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, this link is dead.

This pdf is there for all to have and enjoy. Ms. Fischer is like my students. Don't you wish you could spend time with people like that? I seldom experience from them what I must endure here, of course, and if I do, it is possible to deal with it swiftly and
    effectively.

Thanks FB. She is very easy on the eyes, yes.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Thanks FB. She is very easy on the eyes, yes.
    In the main, my life with these people has been very rewarding and pleasant.
    Life on line, in this digital dung heap, is a pain in the a$$.
    Farewell, and mach's gut. How was it said in 1962, and I recall it well...."you won't have Nixon to kick around anymore."
    Even Andreas can understand that, because he knows more about the US than does the average American here.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    In the main, my life with these people has been very rewarding and pleasant.
    Life on line, in this digital dung heap, is a pain in the a$$.
    Farewell, and mach's gut. How was it said in 1962, and I recall it well...."you won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore."
    Even Andreas can understand that, because he knows more about the US than does the average American here.
    He did say that indeed, but we know that it was not to be his last in the arena. I wish you well should you take your leave. The Schwarze Korps side of the house will feel it the most, and they are those with the most to lose and learn, the newbies and those that endlessly inquire instead of educating themselves. They remind me of something....

I hope you decide to stay and perhaps discuss more the Bundeswehr and the DDR of the modern era.

CBH
    ?

Don't pull a Nixon on us, because Your Not a Crook.
    All will be sorely missed, by both sides of the aisle.
    Even Canadians !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast