Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

photograph question

Article about: good morning fellow bundeswehr collectors ,ive a question relating to this referance photo ,i dont know wether the picture has been altered in any way but my eyes can see two tone paintwork

Default photograph question

good morning fellow bundeswehr collectors ,ive a question relating to this referance photo ,i dont know wether the picture has been altered in any way but my eyes can see two tone paintwork on these helmets ,im just wondering if this is correct as ive only ever seen them in olive drab ,these helmets show od and maybe a purple colour applied does any body know if paint scheme's were used in the bw or was it more reliant on netting and scrims ,thanks james photograph question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement photograph question
    P
    Many

?

Haven't a clue on this 1 James. At first I thought it was some sort of cover under the net but then I put my reader's on & it doesn't look to be a cover..& with the photo being a tad grainy it is hard to workout...Sorry not much help ! but maybe somebody may know? Cheers Terry.

thanks for your thought terry i too initially thought of a cover under the netting ,well at least i know im not going potty as you see the two tone pattern also ,cheers james

it looks like brown blotches James.

It appears to be a colour error when this photograph was developed. You can see the same type of splotches in the dark part of the trees in the top left of the image.

thanks harry and Pzs ,your right ,the more i look around i see what you mean about the blotches ,thanks very much,james

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    It appears to be a colour error when this photograph was developed. You can see the same type of splotches in the dark part of the trees in the top left of the image.
    Gents, I think this as well........................
    Prost ! Steve.

You can also see the blotches in the uniform of the man slightly in front of the medic!....

thanks steve and paul ,yes your right i too see it on the uniform ,now i know they never issued two tone baumwool moleskin uniforms ,thanks for all your help everbody ,no harm in askingjames