Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Please help I need a German delivery address

Article about: Gents, I posted this in the Gold Members Area discussions but that doesn't seem to get much response so; I need to ask assistance from a German resident. I have found a small BGS item I have

Default Please help I need a German delivery address

Gents,

I posted this in the Gold Members Area discussions but that doesn't seem to get much response so;

I need to ask assistance from a German resident.

I have found a small BGS item I have been seeking for ages on ebay kleinanzeigen (nothing problematic and I will disclose fully to anyone helping) but the seller requires a German delivery address.

The only thing I am asking is for the package to be delivered to your address and then forwarded to me in UK.

As I say, it is only a small item, about the size of a cigarette packet, and is just a piece of post-war field equipment so not even TR related. Totally benign in every way.

If anyone is willing to help there will be no cost to you and I will be very happy to do the same in return.

Please PM me if willing to assist.

Many thasnks

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-22-2019 at 08:33 AM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help I need a German delivery address
    P
    Many

?

Hi Mark,

Does England have a postal warehouse in Germany?
    Only reason I thought of it is NZ has one in the USA and that's how I get items from the U.S to NZ when they don't ship outside of the USA.
    If not, and this is a long shot, I will ask a friend of mine who lives in Germany if he would do it?

Cheers,

Danger

Thanks mate, I get the idea but I doubt it given the context of the whole EU thing. That is a good feature of the EU, no problems posting stuff between member states.

I think this guy just prefers not to have the bother of posting outside Germany.

Hopefully a German resident member will be able to help.

Regards

Mark

REgards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

No worries mate.
    It's a shame you didn't ask this a few months ago. My uncle just retired from Lufthansa and moved back to Wales.
    If you don't hear from anyone, I will ask my friend in Freiburg.
    Hopefully someone puts their hand up.

Cheers,

Danger

Bump!

I am sure someone can help, I have done this for German members for years
    Ben

?

Anyone?