Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........

Article about: A couple of post war veterans replacement Imperial EK's have come my way, an EK I and II,both "salty" in similar condition/appearance to one another, and being from the same dealer

Default Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........

A couple of post war veterans replacement Imperial EK's have come my way, an EK I and II,both "salty" in similar condition/appearance to one another, and being from the same dealer, I suspect from the same veteran, a gut feeling as I have no name or other evidence !
    Both appear to be well worn (or badly stored !)........the EK I has been hand vaulted, the EK II is the rarer smaller version at 42mm x 42mm as opposed to the larger version at 44mm x 44mm, there is a weight difference as well.... 16g/18g, both appear to be by St u L. Both are of three piece construction and have magnetic cores...........I have added to trifold ribbon for display purposes, a the EK II came w/o a ribbon..........
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........   Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........  

Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........   Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........  

Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........   Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........  

Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........  
    Last edited by oradour; 08-02-2015 at 12:16 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........
    P
    Many

The difference in size is noticeable in these images......when compared to full size Imperial EK II, I already had in my collection...........
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........   Post war Imperial EK's x 2...........  

Great finds my friend. The same EK2 is on my wish list.

Regards

like them Steve.