Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............

Article about: Gentlemen, a rather inexpensive addition to my Souval collection, a nice re-strike (some may say reproduction) LW PAB for 25 assaults..........mid production I would say early 1960's due to

Default Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............

Gentlemen, a rather inexpensive addition to my Souval collection, a nice re-strike (some may say reproduction) LW PAB for 25 assaults..........mid production I would say early 1960's due to Souvals pin/hinge ans St u L type "C" catch....it is known that Souval did source parts from St u L later in his production........this is a nic3e die stamped version as opposed to die cast, the rear being smooth and devoid of pock marks etc, some of Souvals cast pieces are, well frankly awful !
    Bought at a bargain price due to the number plaque missing............but I had one in my parts box, a "25" so with the aid of some acetone and super glue, problem fixed !
    Love em or hate em, Souvals post war copies/repros/re-strikes call them what you will are becoming collectable in their own right.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI7990.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	701652   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI7987.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	701651  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI7994.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	229.2 KB 
ID:	701653   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI7991.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	219.3 KB 
ID:	701654  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many