Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............

Article about: Gentlemen, a rather inexpensive addition to my Souval collection, a nice re-strike (some may say reproduction) LW PAB for 25 assaults..........mid production I would say early 1960's due to

Default Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............

Gentlemen, a rather inexpensive addition to my Souval collection, a nice re-strike (some may say reproduction) LW PAB for 25 assaults..........mid production I would say early 1960's due to Souvals pin/hinge ans St u L type "C" catch....it is known that Souval did source parts from St u L later in his production........this is a nic3e die stamped version as opposed to die cast, the rear being smooth and devoid of pock marks etc, some of Souvals cast pieces are, well frankly awful !
    Bought at a bargain price due to the number plaque missing............but I had one in my parts box, a "25" so with the aid of some acetone and super glue, problem fixed !
    Love em or hate em, Souvals post war copies/repros/re-strikes call them what you will are becoming collectable in their own right.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............   Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............  

Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............   Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post war Souval LW PAB "25"..............
    P
    Many