Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Post war Souval RK....................

Article about: Gentlemen, I have just obtained this post war produced Knights Cross of the Iron Cross with Oaks & Swords...made sometime in either the late 1940's/50's or 1960's. These RK's by Rudolph

Default Post war Souval RK....................

Gentlemen, I have just obtained this post war produced Knights Cross of the Iron Cross with Oaks & Swords...made sometime in either the late 1940's/50's or 1960's. These RK's by Rudolph Souval of Vienna, were I believe, bought and worn by veterans in defiance of the 1957 regulations, representatives of Souval and the other makers being in attendance at veterans meetings in order to offer for sale their wares.
    I have posted the Thread in the TR awards section, but I think it will be more appreciated here.....see this thread here...

Souval RK with Oaks & Swords.........

Prost ! Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post war Souval RK....................
    P
    Many

Another one ! probably late 60's made, again hollow Oaks/Swords, mm 800......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post war Souval RK....................   Post war Souval RK....................  

Post war Souval RK....................   Post war Souval RK....................  

Post war Souval RK....................   Post war Souval RK....................  

Post war Souval RK....................