Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Post war west german helmet

Article about: Hello everyone I'm new here.. But iv been searching the web for hours an hours trying to find a helmet with the same strange liner as mine, a suspended liner(i think its called) until ,going

Sniper22291
    ?

Default Post war west german helmet

Hello everyone I'm new here.. But iv been searching the web for hours an hours trying to find a helmet with the same strange liner as mine, a suspended liner(i think its called) until ,going over ur forum, i found one, it is the first post on this link https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...elmets-2104-7/

I don't have any pictures of mine but there are Very close except mine has the Normandy camo scheme, any information on the helmets would be great are they rare ,whats there value anything would help, thanks!!

2. # ADS

Default Re: Post war west german helmet

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

These helmets are not rare or particually sought after being post war production. Obviously the camo on your is a post war addition too.

Value will be fairly low.

Cheers, Ade.

Sniper22291
    ?

Default Re: Post war west german helmet

Thanks you very much!

i had a feeling it wasn't worth much,its a good thing i just found it in a box of old trash ready to be thrown away at my old neighbor's house

This forum is Great might i as Very helpfully for newbies like me, i will continue to post here! I'm also trying to become a collector, but not may place local sell stuff like this so i must resort to E-bay :S

Thanks again.