Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Article about: Very nice tunic Steve it appears to have the french style cuffs that I have seen on WW-2 German officer tunics . Regards Mark K

Default Re: show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Phil...close up of a "Reservist" Leistungsabzeichen.......Bronze class.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show us bundeswehr parade tunics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show us bundeswehr parade tunics
    P
    Many

Thanks Steve....yeah might get one and exchange it on the reservist uniform and get the generic hanger. Thanks again for all your help and enjoy your holiday.

Phil

can anyone give me an idea for a Verbandsabzeichen that would suit my tunic (green piping)

tom

have a good time steve wish i was going on holiday

Tom, I would recommend a "Panzergrenadier" armshield, one of these will do perfectly......1) 11th Panzergrenadierdivision 2) 7th Panzergrenadierdivision 3) 2nd Panzergrenadierdivision 4) 10th Panzergrenadierdivision, these are as 1966 designations. Some of these badges were reassigned to various Division/Brigades in the 1980's/1990's. But are perfect for your 66 dated tunic.
    Have a look here for one Verbandsabzeichen | eBay
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images show us bundeswehr parade tunics  show us bundeswehr parade tunics  show us bundeswehr parade tunics  show us bundeswehr parade tunics 

thank you steve i will see if i can get one of those and a patch

tom

never knew just quite how many there actually are
    i guessing this is parachuters is it possible to use this it looks quite good show us bundeswehr parade tunics

tom

Tom if you are talking about the hangers you certainly have that right. Mind boggling number of them on ebay. I am waiting for a tunic for a feldwebel in the 11 Panzergrenadier Division which has the 1st patch Steve showed you on the shoulder. I was lucky and happened upon a breast hanger which will suit it perfectly. Should arrive any day now and when it does I will post it on this forum.

lucky you trying to find a patch and breast hanger for my tunic hopefully matching and an early type there must be thousands of them

tom

Gents, it is easier to find a breast hanger for an arm badge than it is an armshield for a hanger...as Phil states, hundreds if not thousands of them ! Tom as for using the one you show, the Para hanger, if that is what it is, (I have no idea !) you will have to identify this before matching it upto a correct post 1981 Fallschirmjager tunic......difficult.
    Prost ! Steve.

I did a little online research and, thanks to the wonders of Google, found out that the breast hanger in question is for the Heeresfliegerwaffenschule [HflgWaS] at Bückeburg-Achum.
    See: Panoramio - Photo of HflgWaS / Heeresfliegerwaffenschule Bückeburg-Achum, 2006

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast