Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Article about: Very nice tunic Steve it appears to have the french style cuffs that I have seen on WW-2 German officer tunics . Regards Mark K

Default Re: show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Quote by talltom View Post
    this ones nice because i know the history of the tunic and who used it
    Nice Lufty tunic Tom, come on do not be shy...tell us all about it !
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show us bundeswehr parade tunics
    P
    Many

right ho steve
    Micheal B joined up and moved up rank to grefrieter ua he then he then got issued another tunic when he became a feldwebbel (i unfortunatly missed out on his other tunic but got his greatcoat) i attach a photo of the tunic and mantel (his name tag was still on tunic)show us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunics

Great items, particularly when you know its history and can put a name to them...rare to get a name tag !
    Prost ! Steve.

p.s. recieved your surprise in the post this morning, boy, was I surprised !! thanks Tom, your a star !...this is what our hobby is about, helping each other out and at the same time gaining new friends !
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."

Quote by oradour View Post
    p.s. recieved your surprise in the post this morning, boy, was I surprised !! thanks Tom, your a star !...this is what our hobby is about, helping each other out and at the same time gaining new friends !
    a plessure

Tom..put to instant use !......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show us bundeswehr parade tunics   show us bundeswehr parade tunics  

you did a good job there definatly suits it

yeehaw new tunic a match for anyones a full OBERST in the fallschirmjagers arrived this morning oh its a beuty it has french style fake cuffs and i think its early 60s but theres no date anywhere its displayed with 57er ek2,reservist badge in gold "20", marksman award for pistol, fallschirmjager badge and a gold badge above that i can't id yet any ideas i plan on putting a "monkey bar" on there too as it has the buttons to attach it and possible some more 57ers when i get them
    enjoy i got such a big grin on my face now
    show us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunics

sorry the last pictures a bit bad below is a bit of a better picture of what i can't id any help(don't quite know if its original to the tunic or not???)
    show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Default Re: new tunic

Nice!!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: new tunic

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Nice!!
    |<
    thanks kris glad you like it