Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

somebody knows this "K-pot" ?

Article about: This "K-pot" was found in the river Saalach, (a "border-river" between Bavaria and Austria). I think, this is an Bundeswehr "M-826" ? ...

Question somebody knows this "K-pot" ?

This "K-pot" was found in the river Saalach, (a "border-river" between Bavaria and Austria).

I think, this is an Bundeswehr "M-826" ? ...

somebody knows this "K-pot" ?somebody knows this "K-pot" ?somebody knows this "K-pot" ?somebody knows this "K-pot" ?somebody knows this "K-pot" ?somebody knows this "K-pot" ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement somebody knows this "K-pot" ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: somebody knows this "K-pot" ?

very unusual k pot it looks to have spectra f2 chinstrap

Quote by col james View Post
    very unusual k pot it looks to have spectra f2 chinstrap
    The guy, that found the pot in the river told me, this is an "early" BW-version ...

IMHO I assume, this is a para helmet ? ...

Reibert...it looks to me like a MARS helmet...the Spanish made Gefechtshelm...for the Spanish armed forces, IMO its not BW...The Paratrooper/Fallsschirmjager helmet is the Model 828, and is easily identifiable by its flat sides, lack of earphone bulges ! The M826 interior/liner is very different, being quite a complex system liner pads and bands.....other than the SW and Induyco Munchen made helmets, I do not think any other type of Gefechtshelme was used by the BW....seeing it was found on the border, could it be Austrian ? I am not well up on anything else other than BW...shown below is a SW M 826 and last an M 828...for comparison.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images somebody knows this "K-pot" ?  somebody knows this "K-pot" ?  somebody knows this "K-pot" ? 

Spanish ?
    I donĀ“t think so ...

Alemania 826 fibra aramdica

ESPAA

Reibert I can confirm its an Austrian m1992 produced by the French company gallet it has the same chinstrap as the French f1 series 2 helmets outwardly very similar to b826 the helmet is normally fitted with a plain od cover or even possibly a camo spectra cover , so its bundesheer not bundeswehr looks great for being found in the river though ,water immersion has done little damage if any ,hope this helps James
    Last edited by James C; 08-15-2012 at 04:11 PM.

did this answer your question reibert ?

Yeah, thx. !

Nice find. Wonder how it ended up in a creek ?
    All it needs is a camo cover.........
    Regards,

Steve.