Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unusual 57er wound badge..........

Article about: Gents, new and unusual Gold wound badge received see here...... http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/verwun...me-pin-413185/ I post there as it is of interest to the TR guys as well as here........

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I admit I'm not a postwar-badge expert, but I'm not terribly fond of that one personally...appears overpainted, lacks detail in the right sword-handle and elsewhere...For a postwar badge it sure looks awful rough and obviously messed with...
    Just my 2 cents, friend!cheers, Glenn
    Glenn you want to see some of Souvals post war badges if you think that ones rough !
    Prost ! steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual 57er wound badge..........
    P
    Many

I instantly recoil upon hearing the word "Souval!" LOL!
    cheers, Glenn

some more of the little blighters for my collection.............2 Deumer black versions and a later Silver Deumer with St u L hardware...nice
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual 57er wound badge..........   Unusual 57er wound badge..........  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Very good of the seller to restore his reputation with a nice selection of Deumers!

Regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12