Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück

Article about: Hi, Added this very nice 1957 wound badge in silver which is made by S&L. From my forum research it should be made about 1957-60, so an early piece. I find the quality of this badge very

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück

Hi,

Added this very nice 1957 wound badge in silver which is made by S&L. From my forum research it should be made about 1957-60, so an early piece. I find the quality of this badge very high. Any other information would be welcome.

Thanks
    /Jonas

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & LückVerwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & LückVerwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & LückVerwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück
    P
    Many

Can't add anything more to what you've said other than: this is a great SWB in excellent condition, well done!

Regards

v/nice.

Thanks for the comments

/Jonas

Jonas, nice very early Silver grade example indeed by St u L and you have the period of construction right, 1957-1960, then the next hinge and pin system came along and in 1968 the hinge became "open" instead of the "closed" hinge....here are the next early to mid production, 1960-68 and the late versions 1968-recently.....notice the finish and cost cutting by St u L in that the soild back has given way to a dished rimmed back, not as much infill metal !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück  

......and some uncommon 57er wound badges, Silver is a Deumer, the middle black badge is possibly in my opinion an umarked Assmann looking at its thin/wire pin...the third horizontal pin/hinge assembly badge is by an as yet unkown maker......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1957 - Steinhauer & Lück  

and here is my earlist ser 57' - 60' period as per Jonas's..........unfortunatly the "C" catch on the Gold has come away
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve for the input

Need to find myself a S&L gold and black as well to match the silver.

/Jonas