Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome to the new Bundeswehr sub forum.

Article about: by oradour qotd, what you are refering to is the M35/40 look a likes, made in the 1950's known as the Model 52 ALEMÁN 35 (M52) and 53, ALEMÁN 35 (M53) worn by the BGS, the "Bundesgrenzs

?

Default Re: Welcome to the new Bundeswehr sub forum.

Quote by oradour View Post
    qotd, what you are refering to is the M35/40 look a likes, made in the 1950's known as the Model 52 ALEMÁN 35 (M52) and 53, ALEMÁN 35 (M53) worn by the BGS, the "Bundesgrenzshutz", the West German Border Guard service, a fellow collector friend has just bought an M52, which I examined yesterday, from E-Bay, they are available there at approx £40. The BGS was formed before the

Bundeswehr, many of its men transfering to the Bundeswehr upon formation. If you wish I will photograph my

friends M52 and post here. Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks mate, may I ask what eBay site he found it on and what the key words were for the search?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Welcome to the new Bundeswehr sub forum.
    P
    Many

Gents, I have started a seperate thread on the BGS Helmets. qotd, I have pm'd you regarding the above information.
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Gentlemen, a short film showing the modern German Army...... ‪[Bundeswehr] Freedom Fighters (HD)‬‏ - YouTube
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."

nice vid steve
    tom

Gents, my new coffee mug, my son found on E-Bay !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Welcome to the new Bundeswehr sub forum.  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12