Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)

Article about: I found this cap in a pile of random US garrison caps at an antique shop. It has a printed on label and the "RZM" letters handwritten on the opposite side. There is sewing remnants

Default Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)

I found this cap in a pile of random US garrison caps at an antique shop. It has a printed on label and the "RZM" letters handwritten on the opposite side. There is sewing remnants of where I would assume the skull would be, though it's obviously been removed. Cap is completely pristine. I don't believe at all that it's a real deal, but I would love a second opinion just so I can get some closure with this. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)  Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)  Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)  Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)  Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)  Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY) 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Actual forum for SS side cap with removed insignia(SORRY)
    P
    Many

Your instincts are correct--hat is fake.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

That large rectangular RZM marking was never stamped; it was a label. Seeing it stamped in a cap (we've seen several examples of that here) is an instant sign that a piece is bad. Handwritten RZM markings didn't exist, either.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thank you ))