MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Afrika Korps cap found in Crete...

Article about: Another intresting item that i got some good vibes from when i visited the antique store here in Crete is this nice cap... It looks good to me but i'm not the guy to tell for sure if it's ok

I believed that especially in Crete you can still find original items.even relics dont care.Sad i read that this is not true

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Korps cap found in Crete...
    P
    Many

Lizardking i think you are wasting your time with this antique shop, there are genuine items to to found on Crete usually found by local farmers, a friend of mine was on holiday there a few months ago and got some nice bits and pieces from a farmer, a steel Luftwaffe buckle, an EK1, EK2 and a british steel helmet.
    Go for a walk in the countryside and chat to the locals!....

I know that there are many items to be found in Crete from the locals! But it happens that in my area there aren't that many still left out there... I just got a pickaxe from a British friend (who now owns a house near mine), he found it many years ago in a cave that many British soldiers took shelter in order to be evacuated to Afrika. I don't know if it is military as it has no markings! Relics don't count as i have found a few... I know there are TONS of relics in the open but you know Crete is HUGE and not easy to walk! I just thought to give a try on that antique shop! Still haven't been there to photograph the daggers he has! I will not pass on them until i hear the 'no' from you guys!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3