MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!

Article about: Opinions, it's from a friend, not for me, he needs help! Thanks !

Default Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!

Opinions, it's from a friend, not for me, he needs help!
    Thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!   Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!  

Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!   Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!  

Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!

From the pictures, what can be seen is promising. Much better detailed pictures are required for judgement. Why did you refer to this as an "Allgemeine SS officer's visor? It is a gray SS officer's visor. Who took the totenkopf off the hat. If genuine, why risk breaking the prongs off? Welcome to the forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I will be honest I'm a collector who Dosent interest In the SS at all!
    I won't touch it unless its out of the woodwork or cheap, to be quite honest I have seen these being referred to "Allegemine" but I guess I was wrong. I focus on Heer.
    Well anyway I can post a couple more he sent, but the seller took them out of the cap because my friend wanted to see if they had markings ( would help determine authenticity) so instead of using a light and tugging a bit to check he just popped them out! :/
    It is offered for $500 Online to my friend. I don't know it's backstory, but some of the photos seemed to be of a bunc of Tupperware so maybe it was found in a box in someone's house or storage

Here's some pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!   Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!  

the skull is a fake.

these we not produced with "SS" markings and if i'm not mistaken all skulls marked "475/42" are fakes. this is a known issue.

there are members with far more experience than myself who will weigh in here.

i do not feel qualified to comment on the visor itself, but i am suspicious of the appearance of the piping around the top. but again, i'm not qualified here. i'll be interested to see what others say about the visor itself.

I am not getting positive vibes even with these limited pics. I agree with what has been said above. In addition, the chincord twist is reversed--not a good sign. The piping application is uneven, and it appears fuzzy.

I would like to see more pics of the interior, as well as pics under the sweatband.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Enclosed is what is often regarded by some as an SS officer's cap.

Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!More.

Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!Allegiemene SS Officers Visor REAL!?!no where else do such images exist.

Alright thank you, I had a couple doubts, but like others stated I am no expert in the subject of SS Headgear, I appreciate the advice and knowledge from everyone, thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast