Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

F-B, I believe DrCMH was referring to the A-SS visor in post #143
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Why don't you post the fake black cap on the high end web site here?

F-B, I try to keep this thread limited to the higher end fakes--this one isn't even close, but here goes:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Whatever. Said object was on a high end website, was it not?

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Here are authentic objects, which as some of you know, form my center of gravity. Thanks to Mr. d'Alquen for some of the images.
    '
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-13-2012 at 08:50 PM.

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    F-B, I believe DrCMH was referring to the A-SS visor in post #143
    Yes, just the item in post #143. I am not qualified to make any comments on the other piece regarding textiles as it is outside my scope of collecting...I am barely cracking the surface of the Allgemeine and earlier VT items as it is.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Yes, just the item in post #143. I am not qualified to make any comments on the other piece regarding textiles as it is outside my scope of collecting...I am barely cracking the surface of the Allgemeine and earlier VT items as it is.
    Your insights are always valuable and your presence here is polite and without the nerve wracking traits that afflict many who aspire to expertise without any basis whatsoever either in their intellect or character or their collection. After more than a decade of labor in these vineyards, it is plain to me that many lack the ability to deal with the contradictions, the arcane facts, and the rigor needed to collect this material.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-13-2012 at 03:00 PM.

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    This one is the subject of some debate on the WAF. I do not like it, but others do:
    A stinker without doubt but not the worst effort I've ever seen.

Spent some time with a Norwegian hat collector here in London this week. He has an astonishing collection of SS hats, especialy of the grey variety but alas, you won't ever see them posted here.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    A stinker without doubt but not the worst effort I've ever seen.

Spent some time with a Norwegian hat collector here in London this week. He has an astonishing collection of SS hats, especialy of the grey variety but alas, you won't ever see them posted here.

I , for one, grow weary of the same unending, continuo of the many stinkers and the modulated uproar that is their dreary companion.

Maybe your Norwegian chum will join our heap.

?

We had a very interesting discussion regarding posting ones collection on the internet. He was of the opinion that he'd rather not, being a TR collector in Norway isn't the easiest thing to be and the limelight isn't what he craves. I can totaly understand and respect that.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast